BECOME A PART OF A DYNAMIC ORGANIZATION FOCUSED ON EMPLOYEE RETENTION AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Do you want to work
…for the employer of choice in the industry in Enid, OK
…a family owned business for over 50 years
…a company with industry leading compensation an achievable bonus program
…a company with state of the art technology
…a company that empowers you and provides growth opportunities
…a company that focuses on the employee success to enhance the customer experience?
WE ARE ACTIVELY RECRUITING FOR A JOURNEYMAN PLUMBER
- Must be able to
- Make Repairs
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site
- Electronically process credit card payments. Obtain customer signature at completion of job
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Five to seven years of experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting plumbing issues
- Possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Must be aligned with our core values and fit our culture
- Commitment to being reliable, and high integrity
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Problem solver
- Pride and ownership of your role
- Team player
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required
If you are looking for more than just a job, then don’t waste another day.
We are waiting on you, send your resume today!
Dense provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, genetics or veteran status.